CMB Automiser Version 2.2 Released
This will be the last major release in the 2.x series and the last to support python 2.7. Issues with unicode and hackish project format has made it imperative to port project to python 3.x for future proofing. Development will now focus on the 3.x series.
Changes from Version 2.1
- Long tables fails to render
- Latex fails due to small timeout value
- Partial hack for Unicode support
- Minor cleanup
- Help file fails to launch on windows when program run from shortcut
- Bill breaks when schedule items are edited
- Items in measurements view and bills can now be edited by double clicking.
- Measurements view now remembers cursor position during additions, edits and deletions.
- Regular bill can now be copied as custom bill.