My forrays into Automation reloaded!
This maintenance release fixes the following bugs in Ver 2.1
- Partial import of .xlsx files into schedule view.
- Items with special characters are not imported while importing from .xlsx file.
- Unable to render CMBs and Bills to locations having spaces in path name.
- Broken nnnnnT item.
- Error opening bill properties window when custom bill is selected as the previous bill.
- Total quantities displayed in measurements view are not rounded.
- File name not displayed in title bar.
- Added a usage manual for CMB Automiser. The manual can be accessed from Help->Help. The usage manual also includes an introduction to public works quantity accounting using computerised measurement books for the uninitiated.
- New installer for windows. Now installing the CMB Automiser is easier than ever.
- Full backwards compatibility with project files created with CMB Automiser Ver 2.1.0.
Fedora 21 : CMBAutomiser-2.1.3-1.noarch.rpm
Usage Manual: cmb automiser manual.pdf